top of page

Many Christians believe that church and work are two separate things; the church is “sacred,” while work is “secular.” The truth is, every Christian has been called into ministry. Only 3% of Christians are called to be clergy, while the remaining 97% are called to work in business, government, education – the Marketplace. 


These Christians are teacher, doctors, orators, singers, mayors, road workers, civil service personnel, artist, lawyers and the list goes on. We must never underestimate God’s plan. He is strategically placing His ambassadors throughout the marketplace for on purpose, and one purpose only – to reach someone who has not hear of His amazing grace. 

Marketplace Ministry Training Manual

    bottom of page